Are you ready to publish? Learn how to self-publish a book or ebook.
This easy to follow ebook will help you write and publish a book in paperback or an ebook and is full of advice for new, and not so new self-publishing authors.
If it helps you sell just a few more copies of your book, it will have been money well spent.
In logical step by step order, it takes the mystery out of self-publishing by giving clear and in many cases, illustrated how-to guides for the necessary steps involved in successful self-publishing.
Once you have written your book, it will guide you through the process of proofreading and editing your manuscript to make it acceptable for publishing.
There are guides for formatting for an ebook, finding keywords and metadata for your book listing, through to cover design and using effective links and promoting your book via your blog and social media.
If you are thinking about publishing, this how-to guide is a must-read for you.
Even if you are already an indie author, you will discover new ways to market your book, improve your book discovery and lift your book sales. For many authors, these tasks are often a challenge.
By taking measures to enhance your book quality and fine-tune your keyword and metadata selection, it will enable buyers to find your book more easily on Amazon and other retailers. In other words, it will help you sell books.
Learning how to self-publish successfully can take time.
However, with this ebook guide, you can learn how to get started in the publishing world and get all the essential help you need in only a couple of hours reading. The topics covered relate to any kind of book including fiction as well as nonfiction books.
Some of the topics covered in this how to publish a book guide include:
- Where And How To Publish An Ebook Or Paperback
- How To Self Edit And Proofread Your Manuscript
- How To Prepare Your Word Manuscript For Self-Publishing
- How To Format Word For Ebook Publishing
- How To Add A Table Of Contents To An Ebook
- How To Make An Ebook Feel More Like A Real Book
- How To Convert Word To .epub And .mobi Ebook Files
- How To Find A Great Book Title
- How To Use Metadata Effectively
- How To Use Keywords To Sell More Kindle Ebooks
- How To Master Kindle Keywords – For Free
- How To Make Your Amazon Book Description Stand Out
- Ebook Pricing Strategies To Help Increase Unit Sales
- Open Publishing or Amazon Exclusivity?
- What’s The Best Way To Promote My Self-Published Book?
- Seven Ways To Boost Your Author Blog Traffic
- Five Simple Actions You Can Take If Your Book Is Not Selling
- How To Promote Yourself As An Author
Learn how to self-publish a better book
An ebook or paperback is a product, and as with any new product brought to market, quality is always going to be the winning edge.
After writing your book, find out how to give your ebook and book the best possible chance of success by learning how to improve its quality, discoverability and reader appeal before you publish.
Also learn how to promote and market your ebooks and books effectively through the use of your website, blog, social media and how to use intelligent linking, as well by as leveraging economical, cost-effective advertising.
It will not take long for you to read this useful book publishing guide, but the time it takes could well be a wise investment in your new ebook or book and provide you with many new ideas and tips that will help your book sales.